Join us Saturday night on the farm as Swank Table refines a new series, Swank Master Chef. Guests will be treated to a 6 course plated wine dinner by nationally recognized Master Chefs. All dinners will be created with specialty ingredients as well as produce and proteins grown on our farm.
It is our mission to elevate like minded chefs that utilize locally sourced provisions from their own community so we can promote local food systems on a national level. These are our Swank Master Chefs!
The dinner starts at 6:30pm in our Pole Barn with hand passed canapes and cocktails by Sweetwater of Boynton Beach. Then at 7:30pm we will enjoying the sit down portion of our dinner with wines paired by our Sommelier and music by local entertainment. This is a more intimate style event, so seating will be limited. Adults 21 and over please!
Each Master Chef dinner will give back a portion of the proceeds to a local charity. Learn more about each dinner below;
- Master Chef New Orleans Saturday, January 11, 2020
- Master Chef Raleigh, Durham Saturday, January 18, 2020
- Master Chef Nashville Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Master Chef Maine Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Hilton / Waldorf Astoria Takeover Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Master Chef Detroit Saturday, April 25, 2020
$160.00 per ticket.
Rain or Shine / Tickets are non-refundable / Adults 21 and over please
To transfer to another dinner this season; $25.00
To make a reservation: